Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today I get to wake up and say that I have finally finished revamping the look for my shop on Etsy.com! I am so thrilled! A new look for a new year.  It feels so wonderful to accomplish one of the goals I set for myself. It was not a huge one, but it was significant for me to get it done.  It allows me feel a bit more professional and a bit more serious about the days, weeks and months ahead.  Now, on to stage two...filling the store with wonderful treasures.  If you would like to see what has changed in JclaireP, please visit:

http://www.etsy.com/people/jclairep?ref=si_pr

You will be glad you did!

SALE Purple Tafetta with black velvet scroll drawstring skirt

SALE Purple Tafetta with black velvet scroll drawstring skirt


Vintage Romper Room Clock

Vintage Romper Room Clock



Lovely Petite Rose Brooch


Those are some examples of what you will find...and there is a lot more!  Thank you so much and I hope
you have the most wonderful day that brings you happiness and love!

-Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment