Monday, March 5, 2012

A good Monday

Today is a stunning sunny day here in PA.  I have plans to put in all the stakes needed for the peas and go to our local gardening store and get some organic snow pea seeds.  I had about a dozen or so started to go into the ground, but my cat decided she would rather eat the seedlings for a midnight snack, so alas, I start again.  No worries though, it is early March so I have plenty of time.

I also am looking forward to sewing the patchwork skirts I have started.  I feel like it is a mad scientist experiment and I can't wait to see the result.  I can't seem to work fast enough and there is never enough time.  But it will work...oh yes...it will! (Insert evil mad scientist laugh).

On another note, yesterday I had the wonderful surprise of having a big sale from my shop.  Well, big for me!  The best part was, it was a family member of mine showing her support!  There is truly nothing like knowing you have people who love you and want to see you succeed.  Thank you to her and it is so inspiring!  So, today, if you know you can support someone in their endeavors, please do.  An encouraging note, a call, anything!  If you are on the other side of the fence and feel like you need support, go give to someone.  Get out there and help someone else and you will find the support you need.  I often have felt like I am alone on things and the only way I ever feel better is by helping others.  Sometimes it puts things in perspective for me!

So, there it is!  Enjoy this blessing called a day and keep it sunny!

- Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment