Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tilling time..

It is beginning to look like Spring is definitely on it's way.  My Siberian Garlic is starting to peek through and the low temperatures are going to be above freezing this week.  So, it looks as though it is time for some tilling! I can not wait to put in the peas and lettuce this year. I would really like to fill my entire garden with them.

So with that said, it also means that I get to bring out my Spring clothes! I can't wait to get into my long, flowing hippie skirts and my flip flops.  There really is no other feeling like it.  Right now I am working on four patchwork skirts..that may sound like a lot, but it isn't so bad...I think the colors are fair, but I will be able to work on that as time goes on...

So, enjoy your Sunday..get a little dirty and bring creativity to the day!  That is what it is all about, isn't it?

-Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment