Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No worries...yet

So I had all good intentions to finish a skirt yesterday, blog about it and so on.

Did you ever have one of those days where there just wasn't enough time to get done all the things you needed to get done?  Yes, yesterday was one of those days.  I began to realize that I set my sights too high and instead of finishing everything, I just sort of flustered myself and became frustrated.  When it hit midnight and I was still running around getting things accomplished, my husband asked me if I planned on fitting sleep into my schedule.  Ha. Ha.

So, today, without totally freaking out, I do plan to get a few things done. However, I can't worry so much about all the tasks.  I think there will always be something to do.  Be it cleaning, wash, dishes and household things to sewing, gardening and reading, and then there is the schooling, clubs, fitness, and then there is......

Well, you get the point....but, I'm not freaking out about it or anything...right?

-Blessings and no worries on your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment