Sunday, March 18, 2012

Funny Bunny

It was so funny this morning.  I got up quite early and decided to take the dog outside and listen to the birds wake up.  It was a very busy morning for the birds!  You can so tell that Spring has sprung.  So, I am sitting quietly on a little table, enjoying the morning when our local rabbit (who we have lovingly named Rabby-Rab), hops up the yard like nothing is different.  I am just sitting there watching him, with our dog in my arms, and he stops short, looks at me like, "WHAT THE HECK????", freezes and hops away!  The funny thing is, he didn't just hop away, he stopped to do a double take!  I think he was just a little stunned. It was a great start for a morning.

Today is filled with work for me.  I have to finish these 34-38 skirts in less than a month.  I think at times I do  a double take at what I have to do!  So, onward and upward....

-Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment