Saturday, March 10, 2012

No pressure...really

I have my goals set now for the upcoming shows that I have booked.  I would like to make about 50 skirts.  I know that sounds crazy, but let's see if we can do it here at JclaireP.  I have recruited my Mom (God Bless her!) and I hope to keep the focus going!  I already have 12 skirts, with four in the making, so that only makes....34 skirts...

Maybe I will make a little wager with myself.  If I can get these made, I will give myself the freedom to redecorate a room.  Frugally, of course.  I have always wanted to do that in our house, so that is something I can work towards!  A little more motivation for the cause, right?

So, onward and upward, as they say. No pressure...well, just a tad...

-Blessings

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM


No comments:

Post a Comment