Sunday, February 19, 2012

So today begins the experience of a Mom working from home.  Last night was kids and sickness, husband on call at 6am and a knot in my neck so severe I can't move!  Not to complain....So now that that is off my chest time to Move On! :)

The day is bright and I have vintage goodies galore!   The natural sunlight is perfect for new pictures.  I am poised and ready to snap some pictures with my $1 garage sale camera! Ah, you have to love a bargain...

Also, wondering how to get pictures on the blog...so a little research is in order...But, before all that fun and business,  the most important thing in the world....

Taking care of a little one who had a rough night. Yes, a Mother's work is never done!

Many blessings on this beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment