Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It is complete...

It is finished!! The skirt that has been sitting, waiting, and wondering why I wouldn't finish it is finally complete! I feel as though I should give a mighty laugh right about now!  So, I thought it would be interesting to see a tiny bit of the progress that goes into the skirt..I do wish I had taken more photos, but my mind was completely focused on the sewing...




I am very pleased, however, how it turned out..Now I am on to a long skirt using some vintage polyester that I managed to come across! It shall be a sophisticated, but very groovy endeavor!  So, as far as goals go...I am 11 skirts down from 30...Only 19 more to go!  Can't wait to see what comes next...

There are more pictures of this skirt on Etsy.com.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/94087258/reversible-patchwork-knee-length-skirt?ref=pr_shop

Enjoy what is left of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment