Monday, February 20, 2012

New week, new day, new morning!  I was feeling a bit discouraged last night because I didn't think I was capable of having a little shop online...it is amazing how easily we put ourselves down! It only takes one bad thought and "it is all over"...But no, I did some thinking, or meditation, in my favorite place...the bathroom.  Don't get me wrong - I run the shower for a little bit and sit for a while and think.  I just like the sound of the water and the steam. Anyway, I realized that in order to have a successful run, in order to have any kind of meaning for this little adventure, in order to find any kind of strength through this experience, I have to have Faith.  Ah, yes, that scary word Faith.  I know there are some that say, "Bah, Faith is just superstition.", or "What a folly", or even perhaps, "I've tried Faith to no avail".  Well, then I say this to you..I need Faith. I need to believe that there is a greater force helping me and that if I believe enough, those things that seem impossible to me will happen.  Through my Faith, I can believe in the impossible.

So, as I am sitting in the bathroom, with the sound of the water and the steam rising, I realized...don't worry so much..have a little Faith..let it happen...So, today, I will.  I will let things flow. I will put the care of this little idea in other hands and I will let go.  You never know..right?

Oh, and I woke up today, and had a sale...I had a little Faith it might work out.  ;)

Many blessings -

No comments:

Post a Comment