Sunday, September 1, 2013

Been a While!!

My goodness the time has flown! We are already into September! When did that happen?

So, in a nutshell, here is the latest from JclaireP....

JclaireP has over 1040 followers on Etsy! I am so excited about this and honored that so many people have found my little shop! Also, there as been over 400 sales since we opened in 2011! How great it that? If you ask me..pretty great. I couldn't have found a better community and better people on Etsy.com!

I officially have a Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/JclaireP/159859417437520

I can also be found on twitter, wanelo and pintrest! But we can explore those sites at another time.  It just feels good to be writing again!

At home, things are really good. the sunflowers are all in full bloom, I am knitting a lot more and the family is well. Couldn't really ask for more. Very lucky and very blessed.  Thinking about those in other lands that do not have it well or good right now. Praying for peace, life and love.  Never forget, we all are one.

On that note, let me leave you with some lovely pictures of what I found in the garden this morning. Peace, Love and Light to all! Jennfier




No comments:

Post a Comment