Saturday, September 15, 2012

Easy Saturday

It is an easy Saturday night.  Perfect Fall weather and on top of it all I think an outdoor cat has adopted me.  She is a sweet little grey and white tuxedo and has visited us three times so far, but this time she sat with me as we watch the moths flutter around.  She reminds me of my cat Spike who passed away three years ago.  He was my love and it is so nice to feel his presence in her.  It may sound strange, but I do believe that sometimes our angels come back for a visit.



On another note, this fine evening is making me think of camping this time of year.  Cool enough for a good night's sleep, but you don't freeze.  This Summer was so great because a wonderful hike at Hawk Mountain here in PA renewed my sense of getting outside. I think after being an indoor Momma for so long, it took little hike and some interesting wildlife to get me back in the swing of things.  That and some great friends who made the hike that much more fun.  It was great as well because Lily got to enjoy watching some hawks fly by at a wonderful scenic view spot.  Really a great day.  One to remember.



I especially like the last photo. It is so simple, but to me, tells a great story.  So, on to my easy Saturday evening with a brew and a great movie.  Have a wonderful evening and peace and harmony to all the world.

-Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment