Saturday, July 30, 2016

Creating time

How long has it been! I think about two years since I last posted. So much to tell...but luckily there is time. Or so I think. The entire reason I haven't posted for a while is because my time is so few and far between! So, I shall create some time. Create time. Create. That is yet another thing I have had no time for! Between working two jobs, family life and everything in between, it seems as though there is not a whole lot of room for anything else. However, I do have plenty of room for worry, distress, concern, ailments and all the such....Does that seem right? Nope. Not to me. Not at all. Perhaps instead of filling my time with all these other super fun distractions, I should fill it with gratefulness and reflection...which will eventually lead to creativity...and creating time...and creating more for myself, others around me and my soul. Ah, there it is.... Go out and create. Create time. Create moments and create life.

Much love and peace - Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment